Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blissful yet Fatty Day

Last night of New Year was serene around my hometown. Living away from the big city, that's what to be expected. Me, Ms ID and Ms CSI (referred my sisters to their respective ambitions) were attentively watching Japan suspense/sci-fi drama 'Bloody Monday'. We've been through episode 3, so far so good. There were moments where I want to just fall asleep, but the guy casts were so enticing. The mix of Miura Haruma, Satou Takeru and Narimiya Hiroki, I feel like taking the story to dreamland for a kinky remake.

Miura Haruma as Takagi Fujimaru (no weird remarks required)

Ms ID expressed her eagerness to make cookies after visiting Our Best Bites. It looks cool. Hopefully her excitement lasts longer to actually made them. I'll post the pictures if it ever becomes reality.

Now to resume Bloody Monday~

No comments: