Friday, November 12, 2010

Anata wa..suki desu! (hands clasped together, sambil pipi merah malu2 kucheng)

For the first time in my life, I went through multiple drama series marathon. I don't like staring at computer monitor+tv screen more than 1 hour, because my eyes are sensitive to light (perasan True Blood). Anyway what happened was, after watching 20 episodes of Sungkyunkwan Scandal, I proceed to japanese drama 'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan'. Hilarious, but what's refreshing is the transition from jambu Koreans (they don't grow moustache there? even I have one!) to a rowdy Nihonjin. He even make funny mouth gestures, different from Koreans because even they make one, they are still jambus.

English title: Delinquent-kun and specky-chan. Narimiya Hiroki's picture is editted, so he appeared prettier than usual subject.

After 10 episodes of watching the mouth-watering Narimiya Hiroki, I went back to Korea mode and watch 'Personal Taste'. Why I watched a drama with the word 'gay' on its synopsis? Because Lee Min-Ho was in it. Enuff said. I watched till episode 6 when I realised how the drama lacked those heart fluttering moments. That's something unusual in Korean drama (the vast knowledge was gained from watching 2 Korean dramas from beginning to the end). Where's the hand-grabbing-while-walking-in-different-direction-and-shown-in-3-different-angles part? noooo.. p/s: Min-Ho's glowing complexion overpowers the heroine, watch it with sunglasses on.

How can you not call Min-ho gay in this picture? Amazing how the loose-neck sweater can do much for a person..

So I pursued another J-drama, 'Yamato Nadesiko Shichi Henge'. It was supposed to be a romantic-comedy, but somehow it evolved into a family drama, maybe due to the complexes all of them had. I have a soft spot for family issues, so this drama is really tear-inducing. And the hero, aah as pretty as he can be, can really act as a manly man. How to tell Ms. Designer I've fallen for a pretty boy?(followed by annoying 'kyaa' screams).

From left to right: perfect eyebrow Kamenashi Kazuya, too much tanning Miyao Shuntaro, why he hunched his back on a promotional poster Tegoshi Yuya, girl, little boy, woman, what's that on his left tight Uchi Hiroki

Next time I'll write about something more interesting. Can't get Kamenashi Kazuya out of my head (cue for 'kyaa').

Nihon no dorama no suki you na..

No comments: