Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Mama's Day

The most common comment people give if they are interviewed by TV station during Mother's Day on May is 'every day is Mother's Day'. I'm well-informed because I am one of those people quoting that noble citation.

On Mother's Day, we are obliged to shower Mama with affection, be it cakes, chocolates, fancy spa trips or just plain doing household chores. And thou should not do anything that can agitate your Mama.

But sometimes Mama just drew me up the wall. Shit happened, what am I supposed to do?

Of course, she gave me a tongue-lashing, and I gave her a piece of my mind.

5 minutes later, guilty conscience seeps in and I feel like banging my head to the wall, regretting my quick-temper.

Sorry Mama. So much for celebrating Mama's Day everyday.

1 comment:

aliaaroslan said...

you are like reading my mind babe. i too meant to celebrate everyday as mother's day but when i disappoint her, it feels like....... i'm sooo useless.