Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Himono-onna

This morning at 4.30 am, Charlie Clouse's Saw theme aka my alarm rang. The five of us eligible to fast (Mama, Chichiue, Bro Jack, Ms ID and I) had our sahur of roti canai+oats+various buns available on the table. We decided to fast to commemorate Ms CSI's first day of SPM. She is named that way because of her intense ambition of taking up Forensic Chemistry and making it her life-long career. So much for watching Grissom? Hmm..

After Subuh, me and Ms ID start off our slumber party. We woke up at 8, have some silly conversation, continue sleeping till 11. I opened my tired eyes (tired of shutting them too much) and saw Ms ID watching 'Hotaru no Hikari' on her lappy. I joined, and time flew by. At 12.20 pm, Mama told us to get ready to go to Ms CSI's school (which is 10 minutes drive from home). Since she is bound to her boarding school, her hobby is calling home and ask for favors, e.g. toothbrush and toothpaste, sudden craving for cakes.

So to stay true to the post's title, both of us himono-onna (literally dried up fish girl/ messy and lazy girl) showered and readied in 10 minutes' time. Ms ID can really pull it out, dressing cutely while I looked haggard (of sleeping of course), with T-shirts and sweatpants. What ever.

Us girls then went to see Ms CSI, she had her lunch made by Mama and spent the time before her next paper at 1.30 pm chatting with us.

As soon as we arrived home, I continue my sweet slumber~ till 3.30 pm when I realised I can wake up with double chin if I keep this up.

I want to blame Ms ID for influencing me.

1 comment:

aliaaroslan said...

lets blame someone else for your expandable body size!