Friday, November 26, 2010

Sojuk!

Since 9 this morning I've been baking 1200 cupcakes to fill in tomorrow's order. Last batch of cupcakes was finished at 8 pm, but it can be earlier than that if I exclude baking cinnamon rolls and cookies (both for personal gratification heh). Working today was fun mainly because Ms ID is around.

But Ms ID also bought a 'gift' from Penang, a fancy sickness called cold. Now I have to bear with it because I was too lazy to get myself a cup and drank from hers couple of days ago.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to go to Klang with Kak Izzat this weekend. I still have the hots for nasi minyak. And Koki Tanaka. At last, a man who can't resist me. Shoo me off and I won't buy your album!

This nasty looking dude is Koki Tanaka, the man who made the weirdest song ever.

I love weird.

image decently taken from

1 comment: