Saturday, December 25, 2010

A song for the lost soul~ah ha I sounded like a poet!

I PMed a friend residing in Singapore this morning, and he told me how lonely he feels not celebrating Christmas this year with his family back home in Philippines. Freshly out of bed at that time, I said nothing to comfort him. Thinking back, it makes me feel like plucking my eyelashes out of regret.

So I tried looking around (browsing my .avi, not the internet) for any emphatic Christmas song, in an attempt to make his Christmas a bit better, if not worse. I had this really beautiful Christmas song, sung by a Japanese group KAT-TUN. Secretly I feel proud of myself, but I was left dumbfounded when I read the translation. The song is actually about lovers going separate ways, but still hoping to rekindle.

Please forgive me with the spirit of festive season.

White X'mas by KAT-TUN

2 comments:

aliaaroslan said...

kitorang bertapa kat rumah aje pasal kedai semua tutup

Momoe said...

owh yeh? best aa feeling2 time xmas ngan snow