Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aniyo Haseyo - I used this word too much till I forget the meaning

I was stalking Miss julie^beth's + her sister's blog who happened to be a pro-Korean's..pretty boys (ahem, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do) and I found myself in the hot seat of becoming a Korean drama junkie sooner or later.

Mother likes her drama, be it Korean, Tagalog or Indonesian. Don't ask me how she tolerates the diversity, there's subtitles. Indonesian is the least I fancied because I've yet to see a drama where the hero and heroine are not erm.. simple-minded and accept their fates as it is. If somebody poke you in the head, poke em back! At least don't cry in the corner, wimps.

Tagalog erm.. full of overwhelmingly beautiful people, even the house keeper is beautiful. But one series can stretch to 200+ episodes (the least) and judging from my short attention span, I'll only annoy Mother for asking too many questions because I forgot the role of each and every characters.

Ahaha Korean.. Monday and Tuesday nights start with 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' (I can type the name without checking on MySoju.com yikes!) at 9.03 pm (weird time). An hour later the fun continues with 'Pretty Insun'. The heroine is the frail girl from 'Summer Scent', I prefer her with long hair, but at least she has other emotions rather than 'sad, frustrated, confused' in this drama. Pretty Insun runs from Monday to Thursday nights, while 9.03 pm slot time for Wednesday and Thursday are for Rain's (yes, yes Rayzo's hero from Full House) 'The Fugitive: Plan B'.

Uh oh I feel like putting up posts just for them 0.0. I wonder if this is how it begins for a birth of a potato couch.

p/s: Rain's name in 'Ninja Assasin' is Raizo? Purely coincidence with Rayzo's name? There's butterflies in my stomach, with Rain's smiling face on one wing and Rayzo's tantrum face on the other.

2 comments:

aliaaroslan said...

annyeonghasaeyo momoe!

saranghae rayzo (rain bi arirang) too!

Momoe said...

nooooo i need translation! ok la at least i can make out what is sarang. Even iGoogle is useless because it only translates Korean written in Korean characters T.T