Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shell is an adorable gas station with the cutest logo

I dislike refilling car's gas tank. Me and my Big Bro Jack share a car, so only once in a blue moon I'll have go to the gas station myself. I'll lost my composure as soon as I bring my car next to gas pump. I'll get nervous if the car didn't park precisely in the allocated box. Then there's problem opening the fill cap, and I never miss bumping my head to the door. I'll then keep touching the car to neutralize my electrostatic energy for the fear of creating any sparks that will light up the whole gas station (I read it on a poster in Shell. Implausible, but better safe than sorry).

Then the awkwardness of walking to and from the cashier counter to pay. Then comes the friendly questions from the cashier that will be responded with huge, nervous laughter every time.

I express my concern (ahem) to Jack, and his solution: practice makes perfect. I dislike that idiom too.

2 comments:

aliaaroslan said...

i like the way jack thinks. so you have to practice once in every 2 days.

Momoe said...

uwoo no can do..i dont want to get addicted to petrol smell haha