Thursday, October 28, 2010

Did we bump on each other last night?

This incident happened while I was asleep. Fine, a dream. I dreamed of a new friend I met a couple of weeks ago in UiTM. I'll refer him as Mr. Vest because he's fond of wearing the Red Crescent vest. Maybe he's just like me, enticed by the vest's light-reflector function.

So, what happened in my dream? I confessed my shojo/romantic feelings for him (eh?) and he accepted it. And we ended up in a reversed-role relationship, where he's being cute and all, sending cute messages through the phone and wearing cute apron while cooking food (cute is all the adjective I want to use).

And as for me, well let's just say I was kinda annoying+snobbish+wears manly clothes kind of character. So much for the one confessing.

Anyway in real life, I like befriending Mr. Vest because he simply gives off good vibes. Nice smile, respectful to others, even to me whom got off on the wrong foot with him (I scornfully asked him to take off his vest when we first met), plays guitar and a talented photographer.

This morning I got a notification on FB telling me that he added me in a group. It's trivial, but really, did we bump on each other last night?

Cheesy me haha.

4 comments:

aliaaroslan said...

kwang kwang kwang..

Momoe said...

XD haha..any breaking news, you are sure the first one to know haha.

he calls me 'kakak' la, feels like incest if i look at him in that particular way haha.

aliaaroslan said...

why kakak? is this the person that we talked about all the time or a different person?

Momoe said...

haha Mr. Environment is already yesterday's news. This is one of the current AJK boys. I don't think this is going anywhere, that's why I never mention him to you haha